Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Check Out a Small Bushwalk Mathesons Bay NZ


Sometimes it is nice just to explore a new trail

That is why I decided spend time with nature and enjoy a  bush walk

It has been so hot some days that you seek out shade where ever you can. There is no natural shade as good as a tree in my view and being in the bush on a hot day is extra special.

Mathesons Bay is not only a great beach for picnics and swimming but also offers great rock walks, snorkeling, diving and a  short bush walk. Located at Leigh about an hour and a half give or take from Auckland this beach is one that I often like to go to . Great for swimming. I guess that is the reason.


The Bush Walk.

First I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised on this walk. The track was good with stairs and rails to make it easy along the way of which were framed beautifully by native plants and trees. The sound of water to the right as you make your way up the track. I really enjoyed the walk.
Being a short walk by a popular beach you could expect to encounter others on the track but this day I met nobody else at all.

Luckily I had my camera and took photos along the way.
Platform down to swimming hole.

I had heard that there was a swimming hole and small water fall on the way and that is what I came to
.
A great way to relax and cool off before walking back down to the beach.


View More Beautiful NZ Scenic Images at my Photo Album Website
Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment